Tuesday, November 16, 2021

The Key to the Secret

 


The Key to the Secret:

15 Fast and Easy Steps to Achieving What You Want Now


Have you consumed everything and followed everyone you can find on the Law of Attraction, but haven’t been able to make your dreams a reality yet?

You know what you want. You visualize it and believe it to the point you can see it, feel it, hear it, smell it and taste it…but it’s still not happening. Something’s missing.

Congratulations, you’ve discovered The Key to The Secret. This guidebook fills in the gaps in all the other Law of Attraction teachings and helps you make the vital connections you’ve been missing up to now. The simple steps listed in this journal will help you transition your dream life from imagination into reality.

Each chapter in this supplemental handbook includes an inspirational quote, a real-life success story, instructions, and exercises to help you connect to what you want mentally and emotionally. Now you can achieve your goals and see results faster.

1. Define your purpose
2. Decide what you will provide in exchange for success
3. Set a date for when you will achieve it
4. Have faith and confidence
5. Embrace your negative thoughts
6. Live your ideal schedule
7. Fool yourself into your passion
8. Visualize your day
9. Practice gratitude and appreciation
10. Let go and believe you have it already
11. Take action on inspired ideas
12. “Donate” your bills and outstanding debt
13. Place whatever you desire in your Universe shopping cart
14. Describe your ideal relationships
15. Sign a contract with the Universe

Turn your visualizations into reality and discover The Key to manifesting your desires, and you’ll be unstoppable in creating the life you want to live. 



Author Bio: Mina Faraway

I’ve been practicing the Law of Attraction since childhood. I started by finding the first star in the sky and reciting a popular nursery rhyme. It goes:

Star Light, Star Bright,

First star I see tonight,

Wish I may, wish I might,

Have the wish I wish tonight.

Then I would make my wish with all my heart. I believe I received everything I wished for and truly wanted. Being a child, I forgot about my wish during the day, not realizing at the time it was the “letting go” part of the process.

When I became an adult, I stopped making wishes and reciting the poem, but I continued to get almost everything I wanted and set my mind to. When I wanted a specific job, they hired me. When I wanted something physical, I earned enough to buy it myself; I bartered for it; or someone gifted it to me. After all, I had learned that wishes come true. 

I wrote The Key to the Secret to share the epiphanies, or inspired thoughts, that helped me connect the dots between some of the Law of Attraction teachings. The ones I specifically struggled with in the daily chaos of life included how you transition from imagining and visualizing what you want, to “letting go” and living your life as if you have it all now. I hope it helps you find ways to “game the system” of your own mental processes in a way that’s fun and fulfilling, so you can receive everything you desire faster.

I’m literally living my ideal schedule and the life I wanted right now, and it happened much faster than I expected. Just remember to go through every step and review and recite what you have written. Feel it and live is now as closely as you can. When you can’t physically do so, use your vibrant imagination to fool yourself into living it.

Remember The Key to the Secret and you’ll be absolutely unstoppable.


 



No comments:

Post a Comment

HEART OF A HOMEMAKER: Learnings from Gogo’s Bosom

    HEART OF A HOMEMAKER: Learnings from Gogo’s Bosom Heart of a Homemaker Learnings from Gogo’s Bosom, is a narrative by a South African ba...