Thursday, July 27, 2023

My Truth: Religion, Society, and Experiences 4th Edition:

 


My Truth:

Religion, Society, and Experiences 4th Edition:

Poems by Desmund Ekinde


This book is a 4th edition of the first book.This is the last edition of the book. Original poems are still included but this book has added new poems. My writing style employs jargon and slang. I do not abide to any traditional writing structure. Sentences which seem incomplete are also part of my style. I use a lot of commas to separate ideas and unrelated sentences. When writing poetry, I follow my conventions. The imagery found in my writing may be seen as inappropriate to certain groups or demographics. The language may also be viewed as inappropriate so please approach with caution and continue reading at your discretion. Please do not overthink the meaning of my writing or take it literally. Most of my writings are meant to just be creative and fiction. Other poems are meant to inspire.





No comments:

Post a Comment

BATTLING CANCER FROM THE SIDELINES

    BATTLING CANCER FROM THE SIDELINES A Spouse's Recollection What we did and what we would've done differently Our aim with this...