Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Falling Down And Getting Back Up Again : A Motivational Memoir

 


Falling Down And Getting Back Up Again :

A Motivational Memoir


No Miscarriage or Baby Loss is the same, but a Loss is Always a Loss.No matter how far along you were, if you held your baby or not, Baby Loss is exactly that… the Loss of what should have been.Sadly, a commonality that too many women share, majority of them suffer alone and in silence – unaware of how many other women may have experienced similar despairing stories. This book contains stories of planned and unplanned pregnancies by someone that experienced both types and Baby Loss twice. I want you to know that you are not alone.

This book is a motivational memoir based on the first thirty-six years of my life. It will take you on an emotional roller coaster journey of the ups and downs of life. Love, heartbreak, alcoholism, lesbian, gay, military, infertility, fertility, marriage, abuse, inpatient, suicide, divorce, rape, pregnancy, miscarriages, adoption process, and all the relationship in betweens. My Spiritual Journey with Mediums, Hypnosis, tarot cards, palm reading, Reiki, Intuitive Massage, and self-care are also in my book. This book contains dark traumatic events that occurred in my life, as well as the beautiful times. There is a specific section titled Red Flags that can help someone to figure out if they are in a healthy relationship or not. There is an extensive section title Five-Year Wedding Vow Renewal, that goes in to wedding checklists and things that would help someone to plan their own wedding. This book is set up in chronological order, but you can read the sections out of order or however you would like. Some parts are raw and graphic, each section will warn you at the beginning with possible triggers.

I come from a background of twelve years of military service. I am a wife, mother, and college graduate. My Bachelors degree is in Social Psychology. I have a Graduate Certification in Contemporary Theory in Mental Health Services and I am going to school for my Masters in Clinical Mental Health Counseling.

I only send positive vibrations out and only want those around me to heal, no matter what that may look like in their personal journey. I was not always on the right path, but I am now and I was meant to write this book. If you do not feel you are on the right path, this does not mean you can not get there. We all have a purpose. You have a purpose. We were all put here on this planet Earth for a reason. Let me help you to learn, heal, grow and to be truly happy in this world. Happiness is one hundred percent achievable, no matter how hard you get knocked down, you can get back up! You are strong and you have the control in your hands, it is yours to take, so take it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

She Hears The Wind

      She Hears the Wind Step into a world where the wind speaks in verses, and emotions dance with the leaves. "She Hears the Wind&qu...