Friday, March 10, 2023

Never Settled: A Memoir

 


Never Settled: A Memoir


A memoir involving youth, traveling around the world twice, myth and spiritual meaning, and mental health. A journey into the collective unconscious.

Hello. My name is Jamil. I grew up in Tucson, Arizona. I went to college there as well, at the University of Arizona. 

I left my beginnings to travel the world and seek out new experiences. My work is an extensive look at my experiences with the inner and outer life, as well as unique and novel philosophies and perspectives about the world based on those experiences. 

I promise it to be informative, engaging, and inspiring for groups of people. I would like to entertain the ideas of my experiences into a greater reality, a spiritual reality. 

Includes discussions on spirituality, philosophy, poetry, psychology, and psychiatry.

Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions or thoughts about the work, I hope you find it enjoyable to read.


Click here to get Never Settled A Memoir on Amazon / Kindle

Click here to get Never Settled A Memoir on Kobo

Click here to get Never Settled A Memoir on Barnes & Noble





No comments:

Post a Comment

Spot the difference The World Famous Scenes

    Spot the difference  The World Famous Scenes Embark on a Global Puzzle Adventure with "Spot the Difference - The World Famous Scene...